Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Trivia Tonight, Then The Red Sox

Trivia Night returns to Professor Thom's tonight, at a special time of 8 PM, as the Red Sox play the Seattle Mariners out west at 10. It is on Tuesday just for this week, and it will return to its usual Monday night slot next week, July 2, at 9 PM. I hope many of you can make it in for the night.

There will be five categories: Current Events, General Knowledge, IQ Trivia, True or False (Q Train), and Quantity 1-10 Trivia. Here's today's Sneak Peek question:

What comedian's longtime theme song was, "Thanks For The Memory?"

See you tonight.

3 comments:

Suldog said...

Well, I won't give away the answer, but I will tell you that I know he spent a lot of time on the road...

Peter N said...

Still winless in Seattle, until, and this I hope, late afternoon today (Wed.) Daisuke knows we want to wing it home with happiness. I hope you're well, and have a great 4th....coming up so so soon.

BklynSoxFan said...

A win today by the Red Sox gives them a winning road trip. You have a great holiday too, Peter...