Monday, December 27, 2010

Blizzards Can't Stop Trivia

We had a White Boxing Day yesterday, as New York City got hammered with snow. Don't know any exact numbers yet, but my back that's aching from all the shoveling I had to do tells me it was more than a little significant. But this little inconvenience won't stop us from doing our Trivia Night at Tuesday night at Professor Thom's. As long as the subways are running, I will be there.

Our Special Category will be "2010: The Year In Review," which will be seven questions about the year about to come to a close. And the Q Train lightning round will be "True or False Trivia."

The final Sneak Peek question for 2010 is:
Which of the world's oceans goes to the deepest depths?

We will get going at the usual time of 9 PM. My Minnesota Vikings will be playing a rescheduled game against the Philadelphia Eagles starting at just after 8 PM, so we have a rare NFL game going on during Trivia Night.

I hope many of you will brave the remnants of the snow, which should be melting quickly (if the weather forecast proves correct), and come out for our final edition of Trivia Night for 2010.

No comments: