Monday, December 20, 2010

Get In The Spirit With Christmas Trivia

This Tuesday night's Trivia will be our Christmas edition, in both the Special Category and the Q Train Lightning Round. (The three other categories will not have any Christmas questions in it.)

The Special Category will be "Christmas Trivia," seven questions that has have something to do with my favorite holiday of the year. And the Q Train lightning round will be another special edition of "In Q's iPod" and we will play ten Christmas songs and you have to tell me who the artists of the songs are (you won't be on the hook to tell me the name of the song). And don't worry. That annoying song featuring dogs barking "Jingle Bells" will NOT be a part of it. (I'm not that sadistic.)

The Sneak Peek question is:
John Fogerty was the lead singer of what 1960s rock band?

We will begin at the usual time of 9 PM. I hope many of you can make it out to our festive Yule edition of Trivia Night this week.

No comments: